RANDOLPH CONCORDE 23K GOLD with AGX
CR001, CR051, CR101, CR004, CR054, CR104
Frame Color: 23K Gold
Lens Color: This ‘relaxing’ green lens selectively highlights the soothing green/yellow wavelengths of the light spectrum to reduce eye fatigue and improve visual performance for polarized green sunglasses in mineral glass.
Lens Material: Technology: SkyTec-P™ Glass, Polarized glare-reduction, Vector™ Anti-Reflective backside coating, Blue Wave™ HEV Blue Light Management, Infrared Light Management, drop-ball tested, 100% UVA and UVB.
Use: Everyday use
Fit: Medium (57mm) Medium/Large (61mm) Small (52mm)
Named after the Concorde supersonic passenger airliner, which entered service in 1976 (four years after Randolph Engineering was founded), the Concorde is built to meet the same military standards as our classic Aviator. Featuring the iconic large teardrop shape worn by pilots during World War II, this style is loved for its fashion as well as for its sun protection.
- 23k gold and other premium-quality finishes for durability & scratch resistance
- Lifetime warranty on all frames
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps
- Available in signature bayonet or standard temples
- Military-issued since 1978
- Self-adjusting cushioned nose pads
- Includes leather case and cleaning cloth pouch
||Sky Tech Mineral Glass
||Nickel Silver Alloy
||130, 137, or 145 (sm, med, lg)
||52, 57, or 61x49mm (W x Ht) DBL 15mm
||Sm, Med, Lg
||Solder Joints warrantied for Life
About Randolph Sunglasses