Donna Karen began her career working in an Anne Klein warehouse, and she started her own line of ready-to-wear clothing in 1985. Since then Donna Karen has continued to design popular, youthful, and innovative styles. The DKNY eyewear brand embodies the energetic buzz and spirit of New York City in its exciting and colorful frames. DKNY sun shades reflect the bold, confident enthusiasm and the unique fashion sense of all of the fashions that made New York City what it is today. Due to manufacturer's restrictions, DKNY products cannot be shipped to Australia.
- DKNY DY4121 is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Acetate.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Cat-Eye shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The DKNY DY4121 Sunglasses feature the following logo: The DKNY label is displayed on the temple
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Stylish Designer, Retro/Vintage, Cool/Trendy.
- Ideal for usage with: Fashion.
- These sunglasses can accommodate prescription lenses. Please call our Customer Service Department to order prescription lenses for this model.
- DKNY DY4121 Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.