MODELS AA001, AA003, AA010, AA011
Technology: SkyTec™ Lite Lens, Gradient Finish, Anti-Reflective, Scratch Resistant, 100% UVA/UVB ProtectionUses: Everyday use in moderate sunlight, driving, city exploring.Fit:
57 (Med) or 61 (Lg) Gender: FemaleAMELIAThe name pays homage to the iconic Amelia Earhart, the first female to fly solo across the Atlantic. This teardrop, lightweight, fashion-forward Aviator lends an elegant, laid-back air to any look. Whether used for flying across the world or just flying through life, the Amelia’s flattering shape suits almost every face. Wrapped lenses cover a larger range of the face than our classic Aviator styles, preventing as much light as possible from entering the eye.
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps, using only the finest components
- With Lite Lens™ technology—15% lighter frames made from a hypoallergenic macromolecule that couples optical clarity with lightweight durability
- Anti-reflective and anti-glare gradient lens options smoothly transition from top to bottom, providing refuge from harsh overhead sunlight while allowing light through the bottom half of the lens.
- Mazzucchelli temple tips offer that final touch of perfection—yet another example of Randolph’s attention to detail
- Jewelry-quality finishes coated for durability and scratch resistance
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Warrantied for life on solder joints
- Includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
Custom Laser Engraving is available by calling. $40, expect 5-7 Day shipping.
(Measurements in MM)
||57x47 (WxHt), or 61mm Option
||SkyTec™ Lite Lens, Gradient Finish, Anti-Reflective, Scratch Resistant, 100% UVA/UVB Protection, Non Polarized.
||Nickel Silver Alloy
||Temple 140, Bridge 20
||Solder Joints warrantied for Life
||AA001, AA003, AA010, AA011
||Tan Gradient, Oasis Metallic - Cobalt Blue flash mirror lens with tan gradient base, Sahara Metallic - Desert Pink lens with metallic silver gradient flash.
About Randolph Sunglasses