AA011, AA000, AA001, AA002, AA003, AA013 (new)
Lens Color: Nothern Light Cobalt Blue flash mirror lens with tan gradient base.
Lens Material: SkyForce Air™ Gradient Lite Lens, Vector™ Anti-Reflective backside coating, Blue Wave™ HEV Blue Light Management, 100% UVA and UVB. Rose Gold lenses are a Solid color.
Use: Everyday use in moderate sunlight, driving, city exploring.
Fit: Medium (57mm), 61mm available in Cape Sand
The name pays homage to the iconic Amelia Earhart, the first female to fly solo across the Atlantic. This teardrop, lightweight, fashion-forward Aviator lends an elegant, laid-back air to any look. Whether used for flying across the world or just flying through life, the Amelia’s flattering shape suits almost every face. Wrapped lenses cover a larger range of the face than our classic Aviator styles, preventing as much light as possible from entering the eye.
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps, using only the finest components
- With Lite Lens™ technology—15% lighter frames made from a hypoallergenic macromolecule that couples optical clarity with lightweight durability
- Anti-reflective and anti-glare gradient lens options smoothly transition from top to bottom, providing refuge from harsh overhead sunlight while allowing light through the bottom half of the lens.
- Mazzucchelli temple tips offer that final touch of perfection—yet another example of Randolph’s attention to detail
- Jewelry-quality finishes coated for durability and scratch resistance
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Warrantied for life on solder joints
- Includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
||Optional on Rose Gold
||Sky Force, Polycarbonate
||22K Chocolate Gold or Rose Gold
||Nickel Silver Alloy
||57mm, 61 (Cape Sand only)
||Medium or Large
||Solder Joints warrantied for Life
About Randolph Sunglasses