AF238 & AF239 Frame Color:
Matte Chrome or 23K GoldLens Color:
Light Blue Cobalt P with Flash MIrror Lens Material: SkyTec™ Mineral Glass, Light Blue Flash Mirror Lens, Anti-Reflective, Scratch Resistant, 100% UVA/UVB Protection, Polarized. Use:
Everyday use in moderate sunlight, driving, city exploring.
Fit: Medium (55mm)
HERITAGE COLLECTION: Chunk Tortoise Bayonet or Smoked Tort Temples. 1973 Diamond Logo Stamped on each Temple
Originally built for the U.S. Military (Mil-S-25948), The flagship Aviator surpasses rigid military-spec standards. Standard issue since 1982, these are battle tested and suitable for the most rigorous and demanding use. Worn by pilots, taste-makers, and those who demand the best.
From their unique bayonet temples that are designed to fit comfortably under headgear, to the lifetime frame warranty, the Aviator has become a flagship product and has set the standard for our world-class quality.
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA using the finest components
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
- Signature bayonet temples designed for military pilots
- Military Issued: HGU4/P, MIL-S-25948
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Jewelry-quality finishes with durability coating to prevent scratches
- Warranted for life against manufacturer’s defects
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads for customized fit
||Light Blue Cobalt P with Flash Mirror
||Matte Chrome, 23k Gold
||Nickel Silver Alloy
||55mm, Bridge 20mm
||Solder Joints warrantied for Life
About Randolph Sunglasses