AF097 (customized gunmetal/American Tan)
We now have the Gunmetal/American Tan Randolph Sunglasses custom made (now discontinued). Expect 5-7 days handling (will have a different model # on frame). Also available in 58mm, Polarized or Non Polarized (by request, prices vary).
Frame Color: Gunmetal
Lens Color: American Tan, General purpose tint, reduces glare, increases contrast and sharpens detail, for overcast days and low light.
Lens Material: SkyTec™ Mineral Glass, Scratch Resistant, 100% UVA/UVB Protection, Polarized.
Uses: Everyday use to increase contrast, golf, driving, brightening low light conditions.
Originally built for the U.S. Military (Mil-S-25948), The flagship Aviator surpasses rigid military-spec standards. Standard issue since 1982, these are battle tested and suitable for the most rigorous and demanding use. Worn by pilots, taste-makers, and those who demand the best.
From their unique bayonet temples that are designed to fit comfortably under headgear, to the lifetime frame warranty, the Aviator has become a flagship product and has set the standard for our world-class quality.
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA using the finest components
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
- Signature bayonet temples designed for military pilots
- Military Issued: HGU4/P, MIL-S-25948
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Jewelry-quality finishes with durability coating to prevent scratches
- Warranted for life against manufacturer’s defects
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads for customized fit
SkyTec™ Mineral Glass
||Nickel Silver Alloy
||55 x 45mm, Bridge 20mm
||Solder Joints warrantied for Life
About Randolph Sunglasses