Frame Color: Matte Black
Lens Color: Gray Glass. Worn by Military Pilots and NASA astronauts, this lens tint was developed to provide true color reception allowing all colors to come through naturally without distortion.
Use: Everyday use, aviation, hiking and driving
Lens Material: SkyTec™ Mineral Glass, Non Polarized, scratch resistant, 100% UVA/UVB protection
Fit: Small (52mm) Medium (55mm) Large (58 mm)
Originally built for the U.S. Military (Mil-S-25948), The flagship Aviator surpasses rigid military-spec standards. Standard issue since 1982, these are battle tested and suitable for the most rigorous and demanding use. Worn by pilots, taste-makers, and those who demand the best.
From their unique bayonet temples that are designed to fit comfortably under headgear, to the lifetime frame warranty, the Aviator has become a flagship product and has set the standard for our world-class quality.
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA using the finest components
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
- Signature bayonet temples designed for military pilots
- Military Issued: HGU4/P, MIL-S-25948
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Jewelry-quality finishes with durability coating to prevent scratches
- Warranted for life against manufacturer’s defects
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads for customized fit
Custom Laser Engraving is available by calling. $40, expect 5-7 Day shipping.
||Light weight Glass
||Nickel Silver Alloy
||Temple 140, Bridge 20mm, Skull
||Solder Joints warrantied for life
||AF010, AF060, AF110
About Randolph Sunglasses