RANDOLPH YEAGER (NEW)
Models YR000, YR001, YR002
Discontinued....Please try Concorde
The new Yeager style is named after record-setting test pilot Charles Elwood Yeager, who in 1947 became the first pilot to have exceeded the speed of sound in level flight.
Lens Color: Autumn Sunset, Acadian, Mystic Blue
Use: Everyday use, aviation, hiking and driving
Lens Material: SkyForce™ Lite Lenses, Polarized, scratch resistant, 100% UVA/UVB protection, New Anti-Reflective Backside Coating.
Fit: Medium to Small
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA using the finest components
- Package includes a case & microfiber cleaning cloth
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Jewelry-quality finishes with durability coating to prevent scratches
- Warranted for life against manufacturer’s defects
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads for customized fit
||Autumn Sunset, Acadian, Mystic Blue
||SkyForce™ Lite Lenses
||23K Gold, Dark Ruthenium, Satin Silver
||Nickel Silver Alloy
||57mm width, Bridge 17mm
||Medium To Medium Small
||Streamlined bayonet temple tips with iconic wingtip logo. Joints Warrantied for Life.
About Randolph Sunglasses